Is your teenager:
- Unmotivated/Uninterested in life
- Disrespectful to authority figures
- Issues with substance abuse
- Overwhelmed with anxiety and/or depression
- Experiencing the grief and loss of a loved one
- Processing a traumatic event
Being a youth pastor in several congregations for nearly 10 years, I have gained understanding and appreciation for the issues and struggles that adolescents face in today’s world. In addition to the issues I am competent to treat in children, I have helped adolescents deal with issues of:
- Sexual identity
- Decision making and career planning
- The inability “to launch” from mom and dad
I also enjoy the opportunity to provide spiritual direction for those students with questions and anxiety about the meaning of life. I like to discover what a student is passionate about, and use this as a bridge towards living their life to the fullest.
I invite you to call the front desk at Light of the Rockies to check my wait-list and to schedule an appointment at (970)484-1735. I look forward to hearing from you!