MORE ABOUT COUNSELING FOR MEN
As a guy, do you have…
• Increased stress and anxiety at work and home?
• Poor relationships with your spouse, children, or others?
• Self-doubt, critical of self and others, or feelings of shame?
• A struggle with pornography or substance abuse?
• Anger just beneath the surface—about ready to “pop” at any moment?
• A significant other saying to you, “You need counseling!”?
These are all statements I have heard hundreds of times from other men I have had the privilege to work with. It is often times hard for men to ask for help, let alone from a counselor–but I have yet to meet a man who regretted it.
This is what you can expect from me: I will listen intently to your story and problems and join with you toward finding solutions; a relationship free from condemnation and instead a sense of understanding; and spiritual support as another follower of Christ.
Galatians 5:1 says, “Christ has set us free to live a free life. So take your stand!” If you are ready to “take your stand”, maybe a call to a counselor is just the step you need to take.
I invite you to call the front desk at Light of the Rockies to check my wait-list and to schedule an appointment at (970)484-1735. I look forward to hearing from you!